quarta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2014

Activity about Present Continuous Tense


Dialogue: At the beach
Jane: Who are they?
Robert: They’re Diana and Paul.
Jane: What are they doing?
Robert: The boy is playing his guitar and girl is dancing. She dances very well.
Jane: Is the boy dancing, too?
Robert: No, he’s not.
Jane: What is that?
Robert: That is an eagle.
Jane: What is it doing?
Robert: It is flying over the water.
Jane: Oh, that’s so beautiful!


1) Responda de acordo o diálogo:
a) Onde estão Robert e Jane?
b) O que eles estão vendo?
c) O que Diana e Paul estão fazendo?
d) Diana dança bem?
e) Que expressão em inglês é utilizada para dizer que Diana dança bem?
f) O que a águia estava fazendo?
g) Que adjetivo, em inglês, Jane usou para elogiar a águia?

2) Escreva frases no Present Continuous Tense:
a) I – read a book. I am reading a book.
b) We – jump over a rope.
c) Jeff – catch a ball.
d) Peter and I – dance samba.
e) Ann and Joe – study for the evaluation.
f) Chris – paint a wall.
g) I – watch TV. 
h) They – water their garden.
i) A man – fish.
j) The girl – sing very well.

3) Escreva as frases em Inglês, usando os advérbios now (agora), today (hoje) e at the moment (neste momento):
a) Agora ela está trabalhando no clube.
b) Hoje ele está lendo uma história interessante.
c) Agora o menino está comendo uma maçã.
d) Neste momento, Pedro está correndo na praia.
e) Hoje, Paul está jogando futebol.
f) Neste momento eu estou estudando Geografia.

4) Complete com o que está faltando:
a) The man plays his guitar every day, but   today he_______play______ his piano.
b) Mary works at weekend, but now _______is study___________ Spain.
c) Carol and I  run fast. At the moment we ________ run_________ at the beach.
d) Pedro  ______not eating a salad fruit. _______is  eating a watermelon.
e) I________read_______ an e-mail and I’m drink_____ coffee.
f) Paul ______not play____ soccer, because_______is doing my homework.

5) What are these people doing? Use these verbs to complete the sentences:

EAT     HAVE        LIE         PLAY          SIT        WAIT

  
a) She_________________________________________________ an apple.
b) He _________________________________________________ for a bus.
c) They _______________________________________________ football.
d) ____________________________________________________ on the floor.
e) ____________________________________________________ breakfast.
f) ____________________________________________________ on the table.

 6)  What’s happening now. Write true sentences.

a) ( I / wash / my hair)
b) (it / snow)
c) (I / sit / on a chair)
d) (I / eat)
e) (I / learn / English)
f) (I / listen / to music)
g) (the sun / shine)
h) (I / wear / shoes)

RESPOSTAS

1)
a) na praia
b) observando o que está acontecendo naquele momento
c) Paul está tocando violão e Diana dançando
d) sim
e) very well
f) voando sobre a água
g) beautiful

2)
 b) We are jumping over a rope.
c) Jeff is catching a ball.
d) Peter and I are dancing samba.
e) Ann and Joe are studying for the evaluation.
f) Chris is painting a wall.
g) I am watching TV.
h) They are watering their garden.
i) A man is fishing.
j) The girl is singing very well.

3)
a) Now she is working at the club.
b) Today he is reading an interesting story.
c) Now the boy is eating na apple.
d) At the moment, Pedro is running at the beach.
e) Today Paul is playing soccer.
f) At the moment I’m studying Geography.

4)
a) The man plays his guitar every day, but today he is playing his piano.
b) Mary works at weekend, but now she is studying Spain.
c) Carol and I  run fast. At the moment we are running at the beach.
d) Pedro is not eating a salad fruit. He is  eating a watermelon.
e) I’m reading an e-mail and I’m drinking coffee.
f) Paul is not playing soccer, because he is doing my homework.

5)
a) She is eating an apple.
b) He is waiting for a bus.
c) They are playing football.
d) He is lying on the floor.
e) They are having breakfast.
f) She is sitting on the table.

6) Personal answer.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário