domingo, 2 de dezembro de 2012

Exercício para o Sexto Ano

1) Put these sentences in the negative form:
a)       I’m Australian._______________________________
b)       She is Chinese._______________________________
c)       I’m English._________________________________
d)       You are from Mexico._________________________
e)       He is from Germany.__________________________
f)         Madonna is an American singer._________________
______________________________________________
g)       Claudia Leitte is Brazilian singer.________________
______________________________________________
h)       Gugu and Anna Hickman are television presenters.___
_______________________________________________
i)         Ronaldinho and Adriano are soccer players.________
_______________________________________________


2) Complete the below using IS, ISN’T, ARE or AREN’T:
     I’m Ana. I am living and studying in USA. I have two families: one in Brazil and other in the United States.
     My Brazilian family_______big, it ____ small: my father, my mother, my sister, my little brother and me, of course. My parents______Paulo and Aurora. My sister_____ Alice and my brother ____ Bruno.

3) Use AM, IS or ARE:
a) I_______a volleyball player.
b) I________ English teacher.
c) You__________ from Japan.
d) We___________ from Germany.
e) He__________ an American singer.
f) She__________ Brazilian singer.
g) They_________ television presenters.
h) We__________ soccer players.


Respostas:

      Questão 1
a)      I’m not Australian.
b)      She isn’t Chinese.
c)      I’m not English.
d)      You aren’t from Mexico.
e)      He isn’t from Germany.
f)        Madonna isn’t an American singer.
g)      Claudia Leitte isn’t Brazilian singer.
h)      Gugu and Anna Hickman aren’t television presenters.
i)         Ronaldinho and Adriano aren't soccer players.

      Questão 2
      isn’t – is – are – is – is
     
      Questão 3
a)      am
b)      am
c)      are
d)      are
e)      is
f)        is
g)      are
h)      are

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário